How to make Dragon Fruit Smoothies
Dragon Fruit Pancakes & blue spirulina yogurt
• 2 Cups of organic self- raising flour
• 2 table spoons of Avocado oil
• 2 tablespoons Vanilla extract
• 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
• Half cup of pistachios
• 1 tablespoon of flaxseeds
• 1 tablespoon of dragon fruit powder or half a fresh dragon fruit
• 2 cups of almond milk
• Add water to make batter the consistency you like.
• Half a cup of soy yogurt
• 1 quarter teaspoon of blue spirulina powder
• Half a cup of berries & banana slices
• Sprinkle of cinnamon
Place flour in large mixing bowl with cinnamon.
Blend the flaxseeds & pistachios until left with a powder then add to mixing bowl.
Add avocado oil , vanilla extract and dragon fruit.
Pour almond milk into bowl then add water if necessary , stir well then place the mixture into blender.
Blend until mixture is fluffy. Preheat a large pan on medium heat ,use non-stick spray
Cook for 2-3 minutes each side till golden brown.