Activated Charcoal is a very effective detox, it goes through the body absorbing toxins and heavy metals.
1.5 cups organic Whole Wheat self-raising Flour
2 tsp Baking Powder
2 tbsp. vanilla extract
3 tbsp. Avocado oil
2 tsp Activated Charcoal
2 Cups Almond Milk
1 cup of water , add slowly until mixture is at right texture.
¼ cup of Chia Seeds
• Blend ingredients together
• Place in fridge for about 15 minutes
Top with soy or coconut yogurt , add colourful superfood powder to make a bright toppings. Use berries & banana slices for extra toppings.
• Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
• Grease pan with nut butter or spray with plant based cooking oil.
• Cook pancakes until bubbles appear on surface.
• Turn and cook for a further 1-2 minutes or until cooked through.