Detoxification means cleansing blood. Taking out the impurities from the blood in the liver, which is where toxins are processed for elimination from your body. Our body also removes toxins in the kidneys, intestines, lungs, lymphatic system, and skin.
6 WAYS TO DETOXIFY the BODY
- Have a good amount of fiber, such as brown rice and fresh fruits, vegetables. Beets, radishes, artichokes, cabbage, broccoli, green / blue spirulina, chlorella, and seaweed are fabulous at detoxifying.
- Use herbs to Detox the liver with herbs like dandelion root, milk thistle, drinking green tea.
- vitamin C helps the body make glutathione, which is a liver compound that keeps toxins at bay.
- Drink water through out the day, more if you exercise.
- Practice hydrotherapy by taking a very hot shower for five minutes, allowing the water to run on your back. Follow with cold water for 30 seconds. Do this three times, and then get into bed for 30 minutes.
- regular sweating in a sauna can eliminate waste through perspiration.
When you take in more fluids and eat more plant foods that have higher level of water. you will urinate more often. Clear or pale yellow urine, instead of bright yellow or dark brown, shows a good level of hydration in the body.
Drinking water helps remove toxins from your body. kidneys use water to get rid of particular waste products. When you haven’t drunk enough water, your kidneys won’t have the level of fluid they will need to use in order to work properly.
antioxidant-packed cleansing vegetables and fruits as well as adding high-fiber foods such as whole grains, nuts, and seeds. Detox with plant-based protein and probiotic-rich fermented foods like miso, whole fruit, smoothies, juices add beets, carrot, apple and ginger juice in you green juices for added detoxification.
Have a variety of vegetables on your plate, dark leafy greens, beets, artichokes, onions, carrots, and cucumbers. Add cooked chickpeas, avocado, baked sweet potato, hemp seeds, extra-virgin olive oil, and other foods rich in protein, fiber, and good fat.